Tuesday, April 3, 2007

TIIR update

Feb 26-April 1
Studying: 4 days 4 hours 15 minutes 16 seconds
So lot of time spent studying, but very frustrating, and unknown as to whether things are getting better. Trying not to let school crush my spirit. About to step it up and do mornings as well with new study partner.

Exercise: sporadic at best, but snozzberry picking has provided some physical activity
Diet: Stress and healthy eating don't mix, so that has been a negative.

Social: Well met a nice guy named Ron Weasley. That is going better then I could have expected. So he went to Hogwarts Wizarding school and honestly the things he does to me is pure magic. He was really understanding when I had to study and even supplied me with caffeine and school supplies. We hang out, go to nice restaurants, and indulge in snozzberries nonstop. He likes them just as much, maybe even more then I do. I am the first muggle he has ever dated, but I don't think that will be a problem. So this has been an exciting new development that I hope lasts.

No comments: