Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Is it time for Candy Corn already?

I stumbled upon this on a computer I happened to be using. As you all know I love candy and sweets...but this is going a bit far. And it is incredibly corny. Yeah it must be hallowen because this classifies as Candy Corn...(I realize this comment in itself is corny but I coudln't help myself)


Although this unlikely romance started online
I doubted that you would ever be mine
At first it seemed like we would never mix
Yet here we are celebrating month six
So just like this Elephant you would find at a zoo
Despite how it ends, I will never forget you
My love for you is like Linux Ubuntu
You could get by without it, but I would not want to


I feel bad for the sorry Chap that received this pitiful attempt at poetry!!
But honestly I doubt I could do any better.