Sunday, February 25, 2007

A little late but my Birthday is important...

So my birthday was about a month ago which had the bloody fortune of falling the week before my very important test. I was planning on not celebrating on my actual birthday and postponing my party for later.
You guys know how I love to have the most fabulous parties

I want a ball
I want a party
Pink macaroons and a million balloons
And performing baboons and ...

I want a party with rooms full of laughter
Ten thousand tons of ice cream
And if I don't get the things I am after
I'm going to scream!

I want the works
I want the whole works
Presents and prizes and sweets and surprises
Of all shapes and sizes

But who would have thought I had such amazing friends. Cornelia Prinzmetal finally made time out of her busy snozzberry indulging schedule to do something real nice, she “kidnapped” me and took me to a bigger city about 2 hour away, where she rented a suite in a hotel. We were later joined by Jane Banks and Pinky Bhamra, who each had a boy in tote. We all went out and danced and had fun, the boys were a little annoying, bossy and what not. I had called my ex Mike Teavee while I was in this bigger city, since he does live there and he totally blew me off. But regardless, I had a smashing good time

No comments: