Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Trying to Redeem while increasing my Self-Esteem

So still frustrated with my schooling situation and feel driven to succeed even more so then before. I have ventured outside the walls of my shitty institution to get the help I need. But it required me driving about 2 hours away to a big city. Luckily my cousin lives in the area and she convinced me to stay and visit with her before she moves across country. So that was fun. I really need to clean my room and have a place I can actually live in as opposed to shuffling things around from bed to floor to chair just to study or sleep. So hopefully next week that will be an update for you.

Week of Feb 19-Feb 25:
Studying: 8h 15m 56s
Exercise: 3 days of exercise (seems so unlike me)
Diet: early in the week was good (protein shakes and eating in), later on more eating out since visiting my cousin
Social: visited my cousin and watched the oscars

No comments: