Sunday, March 4, 2007

Check your Mate

I am so bloody mad right now...I could scream and cry and break shit. What was the precipating event you wonder. Well lately in my attempt to battle the bulge piling up around my middle (too many Scrumpdiddleumptious Bars), I have been having these protein shakes in the morning. They were ok, some vitamins, protein, a little flavor...and the best part very quick so I could scurry away to study.

Well imagine my surprise when this morning I am blending my shake and added some frozen fruit for some extra flare since it is a Sunday and there is protein shake leaking out. At first I thought I didn't assembly the blender right (which I have done in the past). But I checked it and that was ok. So I went back to blending and even more started coming out. So I investigate again and notice this huge crack right by the handle. So I blend again and confirm that, that is actually the source of the leak. Ok so my blender is broken, big deal right.

Well it is a big deal because I didn't break it. One of my idiot boy "roommates" broke it. These fellas aren't my mates. They infuriarte me so. Bloody New England boys (I prefer actual boys from England). Maybe I seem unreasonable and they are terrified of me, but I understand that accidents happen. Did they think I wouldn't notice? I use that blender almost every day now. I am more upset that I had to find out by making a mess of the kitchen counter then them actually just telling me.

So with the mass production of cheap unreliable products in the American market I am sure I can get a decent blender for under $20 at Target or Kmart or Walmart(shudder, that place creeps me out). But do you think after this incident that I will leave my blender downthere for them to trample on. Bloody hell I will, I will keep it in my room where it can be safe. This wasn't even the first blender incident, one crucnched up the top of the blender in the garbage disposal. Now I didn't have one of this disposals as a kid (ok maybe we did, I didn't even know where the kitchen was in our estate) but even I know, when you see plastic shooting out, then stop the bloody disposal.

I think I know which one broke it and he has a lot of nice kitchen tools. I had the impulse to start trashing his things (a la the Egg room in the factory). But I restrained myself, which was hard to do on an empty stomach. I am seceeding from this household. I refuse to take out the trash, only my own, only clean up after myself and I am not speaking to those twerps. I really wish I had enough money to live by myself, but alas I don't.

Those rotten, mean boys can fall down the garbage chute for all I care.

No comments: