Sunday, March 4, 2007

Hiatus from my so-called life

So after I mentally trashed my roomates. I ended up taking one of them to the emergency room. Not how I wanted to spend my day, no studying, no room cleaning. He is ok, I don't know if he even appreciates it. So after that I decided I would spend some quality time with good ole Cornelia Prinzmetal.

Well that turned out to be as good idea as Augustus jumping into that chocolate river. First she rubbed into my face how much fun she and my other friends Jane Banks and Pinky Bhamra had dancing on roof tops with the Chimney sweeps. Then she made fun of how much I love indulging in snozzberries (even though she does it all the time).True Mike Teavee is not the best supplier, but at least I know my supplier's last name. That was bad enough. Then she told me she had a personal vendetta against my old friend Alex Delarge. I will admit her first impression of him is not the best (he used to be a real troublemaker, he still can be from time to time). But overall he isn't so bad. He has always been nice to me. I tried to explain to her if she did anything too awful to him she and I couldn't be friends anymore and she was like "Over him". Prinzmetal has her bias against boys in general. I told her he was my childhood friend and we are still friends (man we used to have fun in that Durango of his on the countrysides) Cornelia was like if that is what you call a friend. True I used to have a crush on him and wanted more then friendship but he has always been a good friend to me. The reason we aren't so close anymore is because I acted like a spoiled brat one time to many and he got tired of it. But we still talk and I would give him the moon if he only asked.

So my relaxing dinner turned out to be very stressful. As I shopped to replace my broken blender I got more and more upset. Cornelia's judging of my snozzberry selection and looking down on my old chum Alex upset me. Plus I feel left out by Jane and her with their endeavors. I always find out about things last. I had to choke back a few tears as I payed for my new blender. I think I had more fun falling down Wonka's garbage chute then I had today. I think I am calling it quits on Cornelia and Jane. I don't want to intrude on their oh so fabulous social lifes.

No comments: