Thursday, January 18, 2007

Feeling Better

So I made it to the doctor today, he confirmed my suspicions that my thermometer is indeed not broken but I am sick. My temp was struggling to make it to 96 degrees. My blood pressure is a little elevated but I suspect all the prepackaged soup mixtures are not the most low sodium foods. He informed me it is viral and can last as long as 14 days alas it is only day 7 for me. I am not going to push myself and relapse later on, so I plan on returning to school friday. So I napped and studied, studied and napped. And my friends good news indeed, it is only Wednesday and I have already surpassed last week's study time. I managed to get 6 hours of studying today in between my naps, and dressing and undressing to get warm or cool off. I am real proud of myself. I have one engagement tomorrow evening I hope to log another 5 hours of study before I go. I also need to clean my room it is a mess. For those of you who know me ever since that dreadful factory tour, daddy took away the maid; so my room is always in a state of disarray but this is beyond normal due to coming back from vacation and then falling ill. I still have my luggage out. Need to put those away before someone falls. There are somethings I do miss from the old days (before I met that horrible bastard in the funny hat...his chocolate doesn't even taste that good) and one of them is having a clean room. Why can't I have someone clean my room? Wonka has those handy little Oompa Loompas, I bet he doesn't even clean anything in that dreadful factory of his. I have wasted enough time complaining, I could have picked up about 5 items off my floor in that time.

No comments: