Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Intention is Redemption...Week 2

Ok so some residual anger at my position. It is expected, what isn't expected is that it is not ok for me to display this at all. The higher powers that be would love me to see professional help. Which is fine with me, what I have a problem with is the higher powers thinking this is a new idea. I used to see a lady and somehow it stopped but not for lack of my trying to reach her. Obviously my therapist has more important people to see. But now that I am angry (not much unlike the time that wanker Wonka had me fall down the garbage chute) it is like I have a problem I have been ignoring. I was trying to avoid it and people didnt want to help and now it is my fault. Goody for people that can help themselves and have no problems. I am just trying to keep the therapists, psychologists and other head shrinkers employed, or at least my own for the time being. Enough of the angry rants.

I want to end on a high note so I will say that my week ended with me dreadfully ill; cough, runny nose, body aches, chills...so a little bit more than a head cold which is what I thought it was.

Highlights of the week. I got 2 hours of studying in before I went out dancing with my friends. I even got along with the marginal people in the group, some I stopped talking to last year. I ate greasy dinner food, post clubbing (not helping with the healthy diet goals I have been vague about). I went on a date...pretty much blind dating of the online variety (ok I guess I am a loser in more ways than one). I thought he looked better than the picture I had seen and was quite charming. I had a good time...and he, well he was out with me (I was 1.5 hours late...so it might not have been so good for him.)

Week of Jan 8-14:
Studying: 10 hours 57 minutes (big improvement from the week before)
Exercise: 15 laps in pool on wednesday (should probably do better)
Diet: not still on vacation but somehow ignoring this due to no groceries and eating cafeteria food.
Social: Went out on Friday dancing (lots of fun), had a date Sat. afternoon and now I am sick...I would like to think it is a coincidence. I was actually getting sick before any of my social events happened.

No comments: