Friday, January 19, 2007

School over Snozzberries is the way to go.

Snozzing is what I like to refer to when indulging in snozzberries. That is one thing I do have to thank that Wonka Wanker for; introducing me to the wonder that is the snozzberry. Snozzberries really are the best, they make you feel so alive and wonderful during and a couple days afterwards. But in this day and age, this day being one of many that I am in school and my age of knowing that I can't just take snozzberries from any old stranger, snozzberries are hard to come by. If I am lucky I can maybe indulge in them once a month but that is even rare. I have seriously gone years without snozzberries.

But I was having tea with Ms. Cornelia Prinzmetel and she mentions to me between all her lip-smacking, gum-chewing that last month she went three days sans snozzberries due to her studying for tests and nearly went crazy, mind you this is right after she calls me a snozzberry addict. Why did she call me an addict you inquire? Oh because I accepted a Snozzberry from Mike Teavee (he and I had a thing in the past). Now Mike although he has matured quite a bit still hasn't gotten there quite yet, he is always trying to shoot people with that fake gun of his (Good thing his dad did not get him that Colt 45 when he turned 12). But despite's Mike's immaturity, he was always pleasant and funny in his own way and I don't see anything wrong with taking snozzberries from him, plus it was New Year's. What better time to Snozz then on New Year's!

Although jealous of Cornelia Prinzmetal's constant Snozzing (I don't even know where she finds so many snozzberries, she can be real secretive about it) and slightly annoyed about her complaining about three measly little days without Snozzing, I think she has a good point. I do waste an awful lot of my time thinking about and searching for Snozzberries. I have even resorted to looking online for them, I have been to nervous to actually buy any since I am real picky about my Snozzberry selection. For example,I found myself the other night craving Snozzberries in the worst kind of way. It was 3 am and there I was watching clips of Snozzberry juice making, old Snozzberry commercials, reading about Snozzberry picking, and even looking at some photos of Snozzberries in general, like Snozzberries with other berries in a bowl on the kitchen counter, people eating Snozzberries at work, families eating Snozzberries, Snozzberries in farmer's markets, Snozzberris in every kind of situation imaginable. Of course giving me the illusion that everyone in the world has Snozzberries except me. Which is not true because I went searching for the Snozzberries or at least pictures of them. But I digress, Cornelia Prinzmetal's comment made me realize that although I constantly search for Snozzberries, there are no Snozzberries (or the people that provide them) out there searching for me.

Time to stop the madness, I am going to spend my thoughts in other ways and not always thinking of those damn Snozzberries. I don't want to be the kind of girl that takes Snozzberries from strangers, or just eats Snozzberries for the sake of eating them and not enjoying them. I am not that kind of girl. Although few and far between, every Snozzberry I have had I did enjoy at the moment. I will admit some did give me a dreadful tummyache afterwards. I want to continue enjoying Snozzberries until old age sets in, past the age where most people continue to enjoy Snozzberries. If I continue to obsess over them, then I may become desperate and start eating the moldy, suspect ones I have avoided in the past. So I will stop looking at photos, old movie clips, and reading about them. I will even divert my thoughts away from Snozzberries. I have bigger fish to fry (my marks in School) and Snozzberries will always be there. I also figure if I am failing in School would I even enjoy my Snozzberries as much, probably not. When Mike Teavee gave some Snozzberries to me, they were fine but academic disaster still loomed in the air and it just wasn't the same.
Snozzing I shall have None of that...For Now!

No comments: